Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby D!

Today, January 15th 2011 is his birthday. Its his 22 y.o birthday, which is I still can't believe it. We were only 19 y.o when we decided to be together and here we are, celebrating his 22 y.o. I can't wait to celebrate the next year, and next, and the next after next year, and the next after next next year, and the next after next next next year, and every year with him. Well, baby you're always in my thought in a special ways. Always send you the best pray today and everyday. But this is your birthday, you're very special day. So, I send you a special birthday pray, too.
I wish you to be a great lover for us, a great son for your parents, a great brother for your sibling, a great grandson for your grandparents, a great nephew for your family, a great future husband, a great dad, a great friend for your friends, a great person for everyone.
You know, I do love you.

Happy Birthday, My Baby D. Happy Birthday, My Man. Happy Birthday, My Sunshine.


p.s. Well, I know 22 y.o. is not a boy anymore. But there is no term of "Birthday Man", I guess. Its always "Birthday Boy" and the "Birthday Girl".

No comments: