Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chocolate Cupcake for Carin's Birthday

Many things I'm about to write tonight and having no idea which one to be wrote first. So, I decided to write and share a picture of birthday cupcake that I just finished bake it today.
It's still chocolate cupcake with the butter cream and fondant decoration. The cupcake is served for my cousin, Carin who is having her birthday today and about going to study abroad this/next month. Besides the cupcake, I also made the birthday card. I'm using A4 HVS paper, kuarto, and origami paper as the material. And here they are.
Actually the cake would be served as a surprise cake tonight, but unfortunately it was rain in the evening then the meeting was canceled. Some hours later (definitely means right now when I am typing this), the rain already abate but still we can't meet because she is going out with her parents. So, we just make up new plan about tomorrow that she and my other cousin will come to my house. I hope the frost won't be in damaged since I just put it on my dining table along the night.

p.s. Happy Birthday, Carin! Wish you all the best dear. :)

No comments: