Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kitchen, A Brand New Category

Hai, I'm gonna adding a new category on my post. Its "kitchen"!
Why kitchen? Yes, it is such a very different category from what I usually posted.
I usually posted articles about my life, quotes, advertising, branding, and marketing communication. I know it seems little bit weird to share my kitchen's story. But honestly, I can't help my self for sharing the story, the recipes, and experiences that maybe could inspiring. Inspiring is a goodness, and we shouldn't stop our self to share the goodness, right?
Well, I'm not yet a professional chef who is able to bake and cook a lot of delicious foods. I'm just a newbie in this way! Even so, I already ask my man to build me a beautiful kitchen for our future :p
Well, I hope my post could help you even a little. Lets go to our kitchen, hold the pans, grab the ingredients, cook it and voilaaaa!
Enjoy! :D

No comments: