Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our 30th Months Anniversary Cupcakes

December 20th 2010 is the day of me and Dhidha's 30th months anniversary. I used to think about something new to celebrate our anniversary. So, I decided to bake our anniversary cupcakes while learning this new thing which is I concerned so much. And here they are.I am so new in baking cookies and cakes. I remember the first time I baked cupcakes it was soooo embarrassing. It was too bad and I started to think that I am not so good playing with oven. Maybe I just don't get the chemistry with "this thing". :p
So, I started to think what about "unbaked in oven" cupcakes. I started to ask some seniors of baking,
"Is there any other ways besides bake cupcakes in oven to be able to decorate it?" and both replied no. I was frustrated and had no idea about my plan. Then I started to search some information about steam-cake and wish it would be able to be base of the cupcakes. And Thank God, I got it! :D
The base cake was steam-brownies. It just becomes cupcakes because I was put it in the cup, not merely because of the ingredients measurements. Here I share the recipe that already get my modification:
Ingredients:
6 eggs
150gr sugar
1/2 tsp emulsifier
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
125gr wheat flour
45gr chocolate powder
100gr margarine, melt it.
100 gr milk cooking chocolate , melt it.
50 gr condensed milk

How to Bake?
1. Mix and sieve wheat flour and chocolate powder.
2. Mix margarine, melt chocolate, and condensed milk, stir them.
3. Heat the steamer.
4. Mix sugar, emulsifier, and eggs.
5. Put the mix of wheat flour and chocolate, stir them.
6. Put the mix of margarine, melt chocolate, and condensed milk, stir them all.

Pour the dough to the paper cup in almost full. Steam for about 10 minutes in medium heat.
Cupcakes ready to be frosted and served.

P.S. "Happy Our The Most Unique Anniversary Ever, Baby D! I Love You!"

No comments: