Sunday, December 5, 2010

Three to Four Years Is Not a Long Time, Is It? (Part 1)

Last night I met Carin, my cousin and she told me something surprised. She's about leaving this country in a while. Yes, she'll have her college at Germany, majoring business studies. Means what? She will live there for a long time. About 3 or 4 years, not only for a day, a week, a month, or year.
She told me the plan of her study in the middle of this year. When I asked her when she'll leave, she simply answered that she didn't know yet. She guessed it would about in the middle of next year or later. Personally, I am ready for the day she would leave. What makes me surprise only about the time she'll leave. I never imagine she'll leave here too soon.
Talking about her always special. She is the cousin who I grow old with. We were live only next door, we went to the same school (since kindergarten to junior high), we played together, we hang out together, we really had a lot of good times together. I still remember when I was a 4th grade of elementary and she was only a 1st grade, she waited for me to back home together. When actually, her class already over at 10 A.M. and my class would be over at 02.00 P.M. I remember I was so sad when she cut my paper puppet when she was kids. I remember we played the dolls together every noon. I remember we were soaring to each other when we take a bath since our house was only next door. I remember went to school every morning with her. I remember we often celebrate her birthday together in KFC. I also remember when she was too kids she gave me a cute black dress as the present of my 6th years old birthday.


(From the right side: me, Carin, Ovie, Nita)

When we grow teens (I only 4 years older than her), we spent a lot of fun but silly times. I often hang out with her. Sometimes, we just ride the bike and going nowhere, no destination. But we still had the great times. We ever almost blunder against a sauce-seller on the street, we ever fallen down from her bike because we were avoiding chicken on the yard, she always mad at me when I saw cute guys and she didn't (because she drove the bike, then she needs to concentrate on the road more than on the guys around hehe).
When we grow older (she still in teens anyway), we exchange some recipes. The funniest thing was since we were kids we often spend times cooking some foods together, and yes it never works. It only works when we cook it by our self, not cook it together.
And what would makes me miss her very much, I will never see her every weekend as we usually do. She always come to my house almost every Saturday to pick me up. We always pray together every Saturday in our other cousin's house and Carin always picks me up. Besides her, there are our two cousins, Nita and Ovie who are the great sister of us. We often spend the time together, hanging out, and make fun to each other. Without Carin, I just know that those moments wouldn't be the same. There will never be the youngest sister who always makes us laugh, there will never be the funniest sister, the silly and genius at the same time.
Since I grow old with her and we never be apart for a -very- long time, I'm sure I will miss her very much.


Well, my little sister is a big girl now.
She is growing older. I love the sisterhood we have.
I know I will miss her, but I know she should catch up her dreams, and this is her way.
Sometimes I wonder about her, living alone in a far away country.
Would there will be a sister who take care of her when she get cold, cough, fever, or need something?
I really wish she would be fine along the years.




Have a good time there, dear sister.
Be a good girl and brilliant student. I know you can do it and I can't wait to see you home soon.
Have a good time there, dear sister.
Be a good girl and brilliant student.
Keep your health well, only consume healthy foods .
I know you can do it and I can't wait to see you home soon.
You know, I will miss you very much!

No comments: